Do you wish to Cancel or Logout?
Energy Company Obligation Accessibility Statement
This website is run by Ofgem. We want everyone who visits the ECO Register to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. For example, this means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS and NVDA)
How accessible this website is
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the ECO Register, and believe we've achieved this goal. However, we continue to monitor the website regularly and will soon undergo a 3rd party review to ensure we can provide the best possible service. We will update this Statement with any additional information as appropriate.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within two working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please contact us using the above details.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Ofgem is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We will soon undergo a 3rd party review to ensure we can provide the best possible service. We will update this Statement with the outcome of that review and any additional information as appropriate. The list of issues found by internal review are:
- Label fieldset elements with legend elements
- Add values and labels to input buttons
- Add auto complete attribute to new password or current password
- Add titles to documents
- Remove placeholder titles
- Add unique titles to each page
- Add onekeyup and onekeydown handlers
- Fix markup errors
- Add accessible name to HTML
- Update tab order
- Remove duplicate IDs
- Text and background colour contrast
- Consistent colours format
- Update border style
How we tested this website
We last tested this website in January 2020. The test included desk-based testing and was carried out internally by Ofgem.
Last updated: 23 December 2020
Next review: 22 September 2021